Thursday, February 3, 2011

NYFW 2011

A little more to know about me, I am a fashion design major and for the past 2 years I've been to every NYFW working backstage at various shows dressing models and helping control the hysteria that is New York Fashion Week! SO exciting, yet VERY tiring! Which brings me to the very sad announcement that I won't be going with my fellow fashionistas next week to fashion week! :(

In light of it being my birthday weekend (I turn 23 on Feb 13) and for that matter Valentines weekend (which both will be spent without my man waahh waaah), some close girlfriends and I have decided to take a trip to NOLA! So even though I will be sad about missing fashion week I will be filling the void with hand grenades, karaoke at Cat's Meow, Beignets from Cafe Du Monde, and all else that is cajun greatness!

But don't you worry I will be keeping myself up to date with the happenings from NYFW through various twitter updates, refinery29 and fashionista (two of my favorite fashion websites!!).  Check them out if you're also a budding fashionista!!

xox,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment